|Balcon C||Rp. 850.000|
|Balcon D||Rp. 850.000|
* price exclude convenience fee 3% + Rp. 5.000 (Credit Card) (non refundable) | Rp. 5.000 (Bank Transfer) (non refundable) | 2% + Rp. 1.500 (Indomaret) (non refundable)
1. VVIP: F213-O213, F212-O212
2. VIP: Q407-413, R407-413
3. Balcon C: C206-207, D206-209, E206-209, F205-210
4. Balcon D: H201-205, I201-205, J201-205, K201-205, L201-205
* As long as seats are available
SUPERGROUP CONCERT, 21 November 2017 di Plenary Hall Jakarta Convention Center, akan menampilkan band-band dan grup musisi Indonesia papan atas antara lain God Bless, Kahitna, Krakatau, Sheila On 7, dan GIGI dalam ajang konser terbaik tahun ini yang diprakarsai oleh XI Creative.
After completing the purchase on our website and outlets, you will receive KiOSTiX's E-voucher that directly sent to your email.
Collect your Ticket as scheduled below:
Date : 21 November 2017
Location : At the venue (JCC Plenary Hall, Jakarta)
Requirements : Bring e-voucher and identity card that has been registered
- No admission for anyone under the age of 16 in all ticket categories. Valid ID is required for verification at doors during entry.
- While purchasing your voucher, please ensure you enter a valid email address and mobile phone number.
- After the payment process, you will receive a confirmation email and voucher (this is NOT a ticket). You will be required to redeem your actual ticket closer to the show.
- Please note that the voucher is NOT a ticket and will not permit entry.
- Payment gateway fee is not yet included in ticket price.
- Only successful payment will enable delivery of confirmation voucher.
- Once booked, NO cancellation, exchange or refund is permitted under any circumstance unless the event is cancelled or Force Majeure occurs.
- The amount paid is only for entry ticket. Accommodation, transportation, Food & Beverage etc are not included in the amount paid.
- You may be refused entry and your voucher will be cancelled if your ticket is purchased from an unauthorized ticket seller or ticket scalper. The promoters take no liability for fake tickets; do not buy your tickets from anywhere than id.bookmyshow.com.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase. Your ticket is your responsibility.
- Customer must produce valid ID (KTP, Driver’s License, Passport, and Residence ID) that matches the credentials while booking the tickets online to enable exchange of voucher for physical tickets.
- For redemption of the voucher for the actual ticket, customers can do this at the JCC Plenary Hall on D-1 from 13:00 to 17:00 and on the date of event from 13:00 to 20:00
- You must hold your ticket at all times in the venue. Don’t lose it!
- The organizers recommend that ticket holders arrive at the venue well in-advance to ensure smooth entry in-time for the main event on the day. All ticket holders may be subject to body/bag checks at all entry points into the event arena.
- Customers will be allowed entry into their selected categories only.
- The promoters take no liability for fake tickets, or duplicate vouchers if already redeemed and will not honour such fraudulent behaviour.
- Guests will be permitted to take media (photo and video) using smartphones with screen size up to 6.5 inch. For guests with semi-professional cameras and beyond, they can request an ID card for access to the media spot. This, however, is limited to the Festival and Balcon class.
- The Promoter reserves the right to revise event times, venue layout and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Rights of Admission Reserved, the organizers and staff reserve the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises guests who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive, or inappropriate manner and no refunds will be given.
- The organizers do not take any responsibility towards loss and/or damage of any personal belongings, regardless of fault or reason.
- By obtaining an admission ticket to the Event and/or entering the Event venue, the Visitor unconditionally consents to the aforementioned recordings being made and to the processing, publication, and use thereof, in the broadest sense, without the organizing company or any of its affiliated companies being liable to pay any compensation to him or her at any time.
- The Visitor hereby irrevocably renounces any interest that he or she could have in the aforementioned recordings. Insofar as the Visitor has any copyright, neighbouring rights and/or portrait rights to the aforementioned recordings, he or she hereby unreservedly assigns these rights to the organizing company and hereby irrevocably renounces his or her personality rights and/or will not invoke these rights.
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs are allowed at the venue.
- No unauthorized vending allowed within or around the venue.