* price exclude convenience fee 3% + IDR 5.000 (Credit Card) | IDR 5.000 (ATM Bersama) (non refundable) | Price not include convenience fee 3% + IDR 5.000 (Credit Card) | IDR 5.000 (ATM Bersama)
MATASORA WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL
Beat of Tradition
22 – 23 July 2017
MATASORA world music festival is an event designed to promote multicultural dialogue, discussion of rural and urban areas issues, promoting regional tourism and sustainable eco-friendly lifestyle. This unique festival is projected to open hearts and minds of visitors about the diversity of world cultures through music, as one of the adhesive different languages. The festival will be held on 22 – 23 July 2017 at the Warehouse KAI, Sukabumi street, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. The festival is planned to be held annually in July.
This festival will present music concert with dozens of world stars (Absolutely Thai - Thailand, Afro Moses - Ghana, Manira Star beads - Indonesia / India, Colin Bass - England, Electric Fields - Australia, Fade To Blue -Taiwan, Gamelan Shock Breaker, Patrick Shaw Iverson - Norway / Indonesia, Kunokini - Indonesia, Kuaetnika - Indonesia, Matajiwa - Indonesia, Patrick Shaw Iverson - Norway, Sambasunda - Indonesia, Stars & Rabbit - Indonesia, Breeds Project - Indonesia, Yawri - Equador, etc.) workshop (dance and traditional arts from various countries around the world), film screening, food culinary of the world bazaar, talks by worldwide figures (Triawan Munaf, Niken Sasmaya, Colin Bass, Idhar Resmadi), until kids area that will managed by traditional gaming communities. Some national actors and international creative industry will be invited to take part in campaigning for this public cross-cultural understanding. A hope, this festival can be work in strengthening the identity of Bandung as a creative city and became the pride of Bandung in the future.
After transaction completed, you will receive E-ticket that directly sent to your email.
But if you buy directly from KiOSTiX outlets / agents, you'll receive thermal ticket.
Terms & Conditions [VERY IMPORTANT]:
- Please take good care of your tickets / e-ticket because we are not responsible for lost tickets, There will be printing charged when we reprint your tickets*
* terms and conditions apply.
- E-ticket should be printed and taken as a admission ticket.
- Make sure to buy tickets only through KiOSTiX website, outlets or authorized agents appointed by the promoter.