Down Syndrome Day get promo 15% off 17 - 23 Mar 2017
*For payment method BCA via ATM Bersama please contact us at email@example.com
* price exclude convenience fee 3% + IDR 5.000 (Credit Card) | IDR 5.000 (ATM Bersama) (non refundable) | Price not include convenience fee 3% + IDR 5.000 (Credit Card) | IDR 5.000 (ATM Bersama)
ABOUT MUSIKAL MIMPI KECIL: REMAKE
Everybody has a dream. Dreams can come true when someone knows his potential and talents, develop it, and go through some process. “Musikal Mimpi Kecil: Remake” will inspire many people to be wholehearted in doing small things to make big things happen.
“Musikal Mimpi Kecil: Remake” is a collaboration of Vanela School, Indonesian Dance Theatre, and Teater Ulat. This work of art is played by Indonesian children to support a school development in Nusa Tenggara Timur, Indonesia.
A teenage boy named George has just lost his father. He is grieved because of the loss; moreover, his mother also loses her senses and situation becomes more desperate. One day, George saw a girl that sparks an excitement in his heart. He enrolls himself to the same school that the girl goes to and unexpectedly, he meets Claudia, a girl who keeps having bad scores at school. George and Claudia finally make a deal. Claudia will help George to get closer to the girl he likes, if George helps her in studying so she will get good scores.
Will they succeed?
After transaction completed, you will receive E-ticket that directly sent to your email.
But if you buy directly from KiOSTiX outlets / agents, you'll receive thermal ticket.
Terms & Conditions [VERY IMPORTANT]:
- Please take good care of your tickets / e-ticket because we are not responsible for lost tickets, There will be printing charged when we reprint your tickets*
* terms and conditions apply.
- E-ticket should be printed and taken as a admission ticket.
- Make sure to buy tickets only through KiOSTiX website, outlets or authorized agents appointed by the promoter.