EARLY BIRD PHASE 2 *until 15 April 2017
|Single Ticket - Class OPERA||-|
|Single Ticket - Class CONCERTO||-|
|Single Ticket - Class SYMPHONY||-|
|Single Ticket - Class OVERTURE||-|
|Single Ticket - Class FANTASIE||-|
|Group Ticket - Class OPERA||Rp. 675.000,-|
|Group Ticket - Class CONCERTO||Rp. 450.000,-|
|Group Ticket - Class SYMPHONY||Rp. 332.500,-|
|Group Ticket - Class OVERTURE||Rp. 237.500,-|
|Group Ticket - Class FANTASIE||Rp. 118.750,-|
* price exclude convenience fee 3% + IDR 5.000 (Credit Card) | IDR 5.000 (ATM Bersama) (non refundable) | Price not include convenience fee 3% + IDR 5.000 (Credit Card) | IDR 5.000 (ATM Bersama)
Mozart and Beethoven are two icons that constantly associated to classical music in common. They bring the aristocratic flourish music from their predecessor, to straightforward musical sentences with tone-color exploration. In this concert, Jakarta Sinfonietta, under Iswargia R. Sudarno as its founder and conductor, would like to bring the audience back to the end of 18th century western music. To build a familiar atmosphere to the audience, this chamber orchestra arranges some approaches. Overture from The Marriage of Figaro (Mozart) as one of the most recognized classical music will be the opening.
Classical music is not about the taste of elder generation. It also part of younger’s life. Thus, two young talented musicians will collaborate with Jakarta Sinfonietta. A young soprano, Isyana Sarasvati, take parts in this concert. Eventhough she has a reputation of Indonesian popular music artist, Isyana has classical-music-education background. Isyana will make this concert special by presenting two Mozart’s Arias. While Jonathan Kuo, will perform Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 3. Jonathan is just 14 years old, but he has the capacity of a professional artist. He also award winners of many reputable international piano competition. The two young artists will collaborate on Mozart’s work, which written to Nancy Storace - Mozart’s close friend and soprano.
Beethoven Symphony No. 1 is the closing of the concert. By a warm approach of a chamber orchestra, Beethoven uniqueness still can be found here. Through this concert, Jakarta Sinfonietta is going to bring the audience to see classical music transformation.
- No admission for Children below 8 years old
- Photography, Video Recording and Audio Recording are strictly prohibited during the performance.
- Formal dress code
After transaction completed, you will receive E-ticket that directly sent to your email.
But if you buy directly from KiOSTiX outlets / agents, you'll receive thermal ticket.
Terms & Conditions [VERY IMPORTANT]:
- Please take good care of your tickets / e-ticket because we are not responsible for lost tickets, There will be printing charged when we reprint your tickets*
* terms and conditions apply.
- E-ticket should be printed and taken as a admission ticket.
- Make sure to buy tickets only through KiOSTiX website, outlets or authorized agents appointed by the promoter.