Frequently Asked Questions
- Register New Account
Not yet member? JOIN NOW!
- Login My Account
Click login menu or LOGIN
- Forgot Password
Click login menu and choose forgot password or FORGOT PASSWORD
- Transaction History
Click login, filled your email and password. Login menu will changed with your name "HELLO YOUR_NAME", point the cursor to that and choose transanction or TRANSACTION
- Change Password
Click login, filled your email and password. Login menu will changed with your name "HELLO YOUR_NAME", point the cursor to that and choose change password or CHANGE PASSWORD
Click login, filled your email and password. Login menu will changed with your name "HELLO YOUR_NAME", point the cursor to that and choose subscriptions or SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Change / Update Informations
Click login, filled your email and password. Login menu will changed with your name "HELLO YOUR_NAME", point the cursor to that and choose my accounts or MY ACCOUNTS
- How To Buy?
Login to your account and choose the event with click more info / button BUY NOW / BUY TICKET.
- Pick Event Date and click BUY NOW under the date
- Choose Category and Quantity. Add to cart
- Choose Payment and Delivery Method. Complete Order and click Finish (every payment have different way)
- Payment Method
- Mandiri Clickpay
- ATM Bersama
- Free Of Charge
- Booking Time Limit
Time limet to buy will be expired after 10 minutes, your reserved seat or quota GA had been block. But if you cancel or don't pay until the time runs out, your block will be released again to public. So please have the purchase confirmation before the time limit.
- Email Booking Confirmations
Email Booking Confirmations will be sent to your email that be registered after your order completed.
- Seat Allocations
Seat Allocations only appear if the event used reserved seat method. After pick quantity, continue, seating will appear. the seat you chose printed at your order.
It should be noted that not all events can make the selection of your own chair. For events that can not choose seat, a seat will be allocated / chosen automatically by the system.
- Restricted View seats
In some places, the construction stage or the set for the show will often lead to the presence of the chairs were not able to see the full view of the stage. The seat is considered to have obstructed or have a limited view and will be shown in the chart seat map.
What should I do if my ticket is lost or stolen?
In order to expedite resolutions to lost/stolen ticket(s), please prepare the following information before calling KiOSTiX Customer Service Officer(s) at +6221-717-93750 for assistance or email@example.com
Kindly prepare some information related as follow:
– Information about the event
– Event title
– Number of tickets purchased
– Date and venue of purchase
– Mode of payment
– KiOSTiX account number
– Name and KTP/SIM/other identity
– Stolen Report from local police station for getting the ticket replacement
Only tickets for Reserved Seating (RS) can be replaced (a service fee will be added).
Lost / Stolen General Admission (GA) tickets cannot be replaced.
- Please note that some method of collection tickets
- Ticket Collection at Outlets
- Ticket Collection at Venue
- Supporting documents for collect the tickets
- Bring print voucher / print e-voucher
*Print the ticket(s) for the show(s) to gain entry to the event(s) purchased is a must.
We will charge IDR 20,000,- for each transaction is printed at the event location.
- ID card / driving license / Identity in accordance registered name.
- Bring print voucher / print e-voucher
- For representatives who comes in your name, then he/she should submit:
- Photocopy of ID card / driving license / identification card in accordance registered name;
- Photocopy of Credit Card used for the transaction (only the front side of the credit card);
- Original identity / ID card / driving license of such representation.
- Important Note:
- Authorized Agent reserves the right to not give you a ticket if the above documents are not available or valid.
- Procedures and time collection tickets may change at any time depending on the rules / information from the organizers of the event. Will announce collection time and place via Email, Website and our Social Media.
- Sent directly to the email :
Electronic document that is emailed to you to go to a specific event. Each copy contains a unique barcode that can only be used by one person.
- Download & Print E-Ticket
- E-tickets/E-voucher will be sent via e-mail in PDF format along with a confirmation email. Please note that there may be several pages of E-ticket and each ticket is required for each person to enter. Each copy can only be used by one person.
- Resend E-Ticket
An e-voucher (electronic voucher) is an electronic document that is emailed to you as a proof of purchasing a ticket. Each copy contains a unique barcode that can be exchange by one person with a valid ticket.
A specific pick up location will be informed via email, Website and Kiostix Social Media
- Can I cancel and refund the ticket that I already purchased?
Please note that tickets purchased can not be canceled and the refund is not possible. Unless there has been a cancellation of the event by the promoter / organizer of the event.
- What happens when a show is canceled or postponed?
An announcement will be made in the major press and/or other media providing detailed information to all patrons holding tickets. For both postponements and cancellations, the event promoters and/or KiOSTiX will put in place refund services with further information.
- Why refund can not be done at one of the outlets KiOSTiX?
The procedure refund is determined by the applicable rules of the audit and the valid document(s) as needed. Currently, refunds will be contacted further by firstname.lastname@example.org
It should be noted that refunds can only be made if the event is canceled by the promoter.
I make online purchases. My credit card funds have been cut but the transaction is not successful and I don’t receive email confirmation, what should I do?
Please send an email to email@example.com and chronicles/ proof of purchase as follow:
- Explaining details of the transaction: Event, Category, Qty and the total price paid
- Credit card number that used in the transaction to facilitate tracking by our finance team (16 digits listed in front of the Credit Card). Our customer service will confirm within 3 x 24 hours (Monday – Friday on a weekday), but if within the specified time have not received confirmation, please re-confirm by email
- If the online transaction fails but after check by the Kiostix and the fund has been cut, can I get my ticket?
Further checks will be carried out by our finance team after data collection by team CS (Customer Service). If it is true funding has been cut but the transaction is not successfully entered into our system then we will confirm back via email within 2 x 24 hours (working hours) after the initial chronological email reply.
If you have received a confirmation from our CS team and the fund has been entered, then the transaction can proceed (purchase at forward) or the funds can be in the refund directly to the credit card numbers listed. The length of the refund depends on the credit card issuing bank is used after receiving confirmation from the customer.
If the online transaction fails has been confirmed and I want to continue the transaction, can I get a same numbers seat?
If the previously categories purchased a GA (General Admission) without a seat numbers, then we can continue the transaction in accordance chronological had written previously.
However, if the previously categories purchased an RS (Reserved Seats) or have a seat number, then we will trade with a number of nearby seat of previous failed transaction. We will confirm by phone before the transaction, especially for the numbered seat category.
SENT EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT EMAIL: REFUND[space]EVENT NAME
The Place of Purchase:
Account / Credit Card No. (must be the same as the name of the buyer):
*buyer’s name and owner account must be same. if there’s any difference, please attach a letter of authorization
*for online purchases and offline (convenience fee is not refunded), funds will be returned by transfer to owner account (data accounts and transactions have to be sent to email@example.com)
*if the account number and name does not match (rejected by) the bank, it will cost an additional fee IDR 10.000,- (which will be deducted from money tickets) every time repetition transfer.
- Why KiOSTiX need my personal information?
The personal information given is to improvent the excelent service to each of our member/ customer and also to give the latest update for any updates or changes for an event, we’ll have to notified you with the new information, such as: changes in event venue cancellation.
- Why ID card / driving license / ID card number of other identification required when booking tickets?
This is to protect you from any unauthorized person misused your ticket.
- Are cameras and/or video cameras allowed at venues?
Audio and video equipment for recording are not allowed in certain places. Typically, where the event will prompt you to save your recording device; following each event(s) terms and conditions.
- What are the risks if You purchase tickets from authorized ticket vendors?
We advise you/ customer/ member of KiOSTiX not to buy ticket(s) from any other unofficial agent(s). You might not get in because the ticket may have been lost or stolen and the owner of the original ticket has been issued a new ticket. Second, if the event is postponed or canceled, then you will not be able to claim a refund because it is unlikely that you will be able to meet the verification process requirement.
- I do not live in Indonesia and / or do not have a local address. Will I still be able to buy tickets for the Indonesian event of KiOSTiX?
Yes, you can. You can book tickets online, or call our hotline on +6221-717-93750 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment can only be made with all major credit cards (Visa / Master)
- How do I find an Authorized Agent or the box office?
Please visit the page “Authorized Agent” on the top right corner of the website – www.kiostix.com
- How do I find the venue?
Please visit the page “The Venues” in the upper right-hand corner of the website – www.kiostix.com
If you did not accept our email - Get any confirmation/ information (Registration, Request Password, or Booking Confirmation),
kindly check your mail spam / junk. If there isn't mail, please contact our hotline / email@example.com